Any successful affiliate website owner will tell you that the best conversion and commission rates are in local popular stores. There are several fantastic affiliate marketing plugins, however, they all operate with large networks because local stores do not have their own API and do not participate in any affiliate networks. This is why we built the Affiliate Egg Nulled, which works with numerous stores that no other plugin does.
Download Also: Content Egg Nulled – all in one plugin for Affiliate
- No need for program approval, no need for API, you can use the plugin immediately after installation
- Separate product parsing and multi-product parsing of categories, search results, and deal pages
- Autoblog feature. Insert link on shop category and plugin will take new products from category and post on your site as separate posts
- Several output blocks (grid, list, product card, etc)
- Price update
- More than 100 supported the best local shops and we add more and more each month
- Custom cookies to get the correct currency from multi-currency shops
- Deeplinks and SubIds
- Proxy support
- Parsing search pages (for example, you can create a set of products with a definite price range, and conditions, sorted by popularity from the original shop
How does it work?
It’s quite simple. Copy the shortcode and add a link in the storefront to the shop page or category page where you want to collect the data. Shortcodes may be used in any element of your website. The plug-in then continues to operate in automatic mode. To ensure that you always have the most up-to-date information, update the pricing and availability of items and products in the directory on a regular basis.
Where to Put It
- Niche thematic sites
- Product Review Websites
- Sites on autopilot
- Create landing pages for contextual advertising/search traffic
- Creation of trade showcases
Download Affiliate Egg Pro WordPress Plugin
Note: the Affiliate Egg Pro Free Download – Niche Affiliate Marketing WordPress Plugin will start automatically after one click on the second button. If you’re having problems downloading, consider refreshing the page, disabling ad blocking for the site, or using a different web browser. If disabling the ad blocker or changing your web browser does not help, please contact us.