Donation For WooCommerce Nulled is a powerful WooCommerce extension that enables you to create fundraising campaigns with more than just the ability to collect simple donation payments. You can customize your donation campaign with features like recurring donation payments, progress goals, round-up donations, and more.
Create donation campaigns for your WooCommerce website – Collect charitable donation payments anywhere on your website with Donation for WooCommerce Nulled.
Collecting donations on your WooCommerce website is a great way to raise funds for nonprofits, charities, NGOs, clubs, or any other causes. Contrary to popular belief, donation systems are easy to configure and manage, given that you have the right tools and extensions.
Easily configure options like donation amount types, limits, and levels.
Donation-based campaigns come with pre-set default options that can be configured on individual choices. These include:
- Amount Type: Define the type of payment (predefined or custom) your form will accept.
- Predefined Value: Set a fixed donation amount for users to select and pay.
- Custom Value: Give users the choice to donate any amount they want.
- Min & Max Amount Limits: Define minimum and maximum limits for donation payments.
- Add Multiple Levels: Add multiple donation amount options in your form.
Make it easy for your customers to donate generously – Donation for WooCommerce features a variety of functions that help you request donations without making it sound like a hassle.
- Accept recurring donations with the WooCommerce Subscription extension.
- Accept donation amounts in decimal values.
- Round up the final amount and donate the difference.
- Add donation options on the shop, product, cart, and checkout pages.
- Add a donation widget.
Donation for WooCommerce Nulled Features
- Create multiple donation campaigns.
- Accept custom donation amounts.
- Display predefined donation amount options.
- Users can donate to multiple campaigns simultaneously.
- Users can add a decimal value to their donation.
- Filter donation orders by campaign name.
- Charge users with a credit card processing fee on donations.
- Add multiple support causes to a donation campaign.
- View donation campaign statistics.
- Display donation amount in multiple styles (Radio, label, dropdown).
- Set the position of the currency symbol.
- Metadata Functionality.
- Gutenberg Block support.
- Export donation reports via CSV & PDF.
- Send users their donation receipts via email.
- Gift Aid UK based on Cart or Checkout.
- Add Tributes to donation campaigns.
- Manually synchronize and update donation order data.
- Display multiple donations using tabs.
- Enable Donation API to create, update, delete and retrieve campaigns by their ID.
Recurring donation features
- Collect recurring donations on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Define interval and length settings on recurring donations.
- Display order details of the donation amount (campaign name, amount type, and campaign ID).
- Users can create a recurring donation payment plan with intervals.
Note: To collect recurring donations, you need to install and activate the WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin. Once activated, you can enable recurring donations from the campaign settings tab.