Increase online sales with the PWF WooCommerce Product Filters Nulled, this plugin can help your customers to find products in your shop faster and easier. The plugin has a well-thought-out caching system for the load speed improving, coming with drag and drop form builder.
The PWF Nulled is used to filter WooCommerce products and any WordPress post types. Filter by any criteria including categories, tags, taxonomies, custom fields, author, search text, and date.
Looking for a way to filter WooCommerce products and WP post types? Check out the PWF plugin! It’s an impressive WordPress plugin with a lot of useful features. Advanced Ajax. Loading speed. Pretty URLs. Cache. Page Builders. Analytics. Multi-Language. Multisite. Custom mobile layout. Customization.
Filter a list of post types on its archive, categories, and taxonomies page. Also, those created by Gutenberg, Shortcode, and page builder plugins. Additionally, It supports custom PHP code that uses WP_Query class.
When it comes to business, The PWF Nulled – WordPress and Woocommerce Pro
PWF WooCommerce Product Filters Nulled Features
- Hierarchy taxonomies.
- Toggle content (show/hide).
- Show or hide the count of items.
- Compatible with caching plugins.
- Translated Languages English, Arabic.
- Scroll-to-top option after doing Ajax.
- Controlling the position to display active filters.
- Action for empty filter item (show, hide, disable).
- JS Pushstate when clients click the browser back button.
- Support pagination type (Numbers, Load more button, Infinite scroll).
- Displaying filter items based on other filter items selected by clients.
- Displaying filters on the front end using widgets or the plugin shortcodes.
- And much more.
- Pretty URL. For example, yoursite/product-catgory-clothing/color-red/
- Clean URL. For example, yoursite/?product-catgory=clothing&color=red
The first Plugin has its own API working like the front end. You can connect the filter API with an Android or iPhone App. This feature is only available for Woocommerce Products.
WooCommerce Product Filter by Variations Nulled
Using the filter item stock status helps your customers to display (in-stock / out-of-stock products) depending on product variations. For example, color, and size.
For example, there is a product that has 4 colors(red, blue, orange, black) and 4 sizes (small, medium, large, x large) suppose that the color red doesn’t exist with all sizes so when a client clicks the red color this product doesn’t display and client can click out of stock to see it.