Your customers can simply track their orders using WooCommerce Shipping Tracking Nulled. You will be able to assign a shipping company and a tracking number to each order. WCST will include tracking information (Company URL and tracking code) in the “Complete Order” email and on the “View Order” website.
Your customers may simply follow their orders by clicking on the URL given by WooCommerce Shipping Tracking Nulled. Tracking URLs (where feasible, if the firm permits it) will immediately redirect to the company’s website, where the user may follow the delivery status using the related tracking code.
WCST Plugin Features
- WCST supports WPML, allowing the store administrator to define HTML Snippets for each language installed. To add a message for a language, shop administrators merely need to pick the desired language from the WPML selector, type the text, and save!
- The store admin may now assign shipping information to order immediately from the “Quick assign” option, eliminating the need to change each order. With a few clicks, you can add shipment information to the order, modify its status, and optionally resend the status notification email to the buyer!
- On the selection menu, you may optionally pick a “preferred” shipping firm. This will be pre-selected when you submit your tracking code!
- You can establish a delivery prediction for each shipping rate defined using the core WooCommerce features, the Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce, or the Table Rate Shipping by WooThemes.
- Because the plugin supports Germanized pro invoice emails, it will be able to inject tracking information into invoice emails according to the current order state.
- Do you want to change the HTML snippet in the Email Template and Order details page? It’s doable! Templates may be customized simply from the admin menu.
Download WooCommerce Shipping Tracking WordPress Plugin
Note: The woocommerce shipping tracking plugin free download will start after one click on the second button. If you’re having problems downloading, consider disabling ad blocking for the site or using a different web browser. If disabling the ad blocker or changing your web browser does not help, please contact us.